The Many Benefits of Bio Pure Oil for Your Skin
The incredible combination of pure oil that we have combined to make this Perfect oil for so many skin problems and issues. It is astonishing to say the least. We have chosen the best combination to work together to create the only oil you will ever need to buy for whatever the situation you are trying to help.
First there is Sweet Almond Oil ( Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis)
Small, mighty and oh-so-powerful. These three adjectives don’t just describe the latest iPhone. They’re also perfect for describing an almond.
After all, almonds are one of the healthiest foods to snack on, they can be used to make a tasty and dairy-free milk, and sweet almond oil can work wonders on your skin. Seriously, what can’t they do?
The benefits of sweet almond oil are many. It’s time to stop thinking of almonds as simply a nutritious topping for your yogurt. Find out how your skin can make the most of sweet almond oil’s benefits.
What’s in sweet almond oil and why is it so ridiculously good for your skin?
First things first—you might be wondering why we’re talking about “sweet” almond oil. That’s because there’s bitter almond oil, too. Bitter almond oil is commonly used to provide scent and flavor, while sweet almond oil is skin’s BFF.
Sweet almond oil is full of vitamin E, vitamin A, Monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Remember when we called the almond small yet mighty? We weren’t kidding.
Vitamin E is an extremely powerful antioxidant. Oxidative stress (A.K.A. when your body doesn’t have enough antioxidants to fight free radicals) is a major cause of the deterioration of your skin’s collagen layer. Since collagen keeps your skin looking supple and wrinkle-free, you want to stave off oxidative stress with antioxidants. That’s where sweet almond oil comes in.
Thanks to the Vitamin E, sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines.
The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin.
Plus, the vitamin A can help reduce acne. Because the oil easily penetrates skin, it’s great for cleaning out the dirt and oil and accumulates in your pores. This process can prevent blackheads and acne from developing.
If you have oily skin—there’s no need to stress. This oil is mostly non-comedogenic, which means it’s unlikely to clog your pores.
• It can lighten dark undereye circles
• It can relieve sun exposure, eczema, and rashes
• It’s a fantastic natural makeup remover
• The zinc in sweet almond oil is great for healing brittle nails
• Because many hair care products strip your hair of natural oils, sweet almond oil can help restore this protective barrier
ROSE SEED OIL (ROSA MOSCHATA)SEED OIL
When applied directly to the skin, skin care products containing rose essential oil are purported to hydrate dry skin, clear acne, reduce signs of aging, minimize the appearance of scars, and help with conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
Rose seed oil is typically touted as an aromatherapy remedy for the following health concerns:
• Menopausal symptoms
• Menstrual cramps
In addition, rose seed oil is said to enhance libido, reduce stress, stimulate circulation, sharpen memory, and boost mood.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SUNFLOWER SEED OIL ( HELIANTHUS ANNUUS)
Ever wondered about the benefits of sunflower seed oil? You’re not alone. First, a little history: the sunflower was cultivated by American Indian tribes circa 3,000 B.C. Tribes used parts of the sunflower plant to help soothe snakebites and to condition the skin and hair.
When it comes to skincare today, sunflower seed oil is a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combatting skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin.
Here are seven benefits of sunflower oil for your skin:
1. Sunflower seed oil helps moisturize your skin
Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture. Vitamin E helps trap moisture inside skin cells, keeping skin hydrated for a longer period.
2. Sunflower seed oil is high in vitamin E
Sunflower oil is extremely high in vitamin E – an antioxidant that helps protect skin cells from harmful UV rays from the sun and other environmental stressors.
3. Sunflower seed oil helps fight acne:
In addition to vitamin E, sunflower oil is also rich in vitamins A, C, and D, making it effective in the treatment of acne. Sunflower seed oil contains vitamins and fatty acids that act as antioxidants to regenerate new skin cells and help your skin rid itself of acne-causing bacteria.
4. Sunflower seed oil is rich in beta-carotene:
Sunflower oil is an excellent source of beta-carotene, a fat-soluble compound that can be converted into Vitamin A. Beta-carotene’s antioxidant properties are beneficial for the appearance of your health and skin.
5. Sunflower seed oil can reduce signs of aging
The antioxidant properties of sunflower oil help in preventing premature signs of aging, as it helps protect the skin from exposure to sunlight. The vitamin E in sunflower seed oil can help protect the collagen and elastin in the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in your face.
6. Sunflower seed oil is beneficial for particularly dry skin:
Sunflower oil has natural calming properties that improve your skin’s moisture retention capacity and is beneficial for individuals with dehydrated or sensitive skin. Using sunflower oil regularly can help remove dead cells and impurities, leaving behind smooth, moisturized skin.
7. Sunflower seed oil helps soothe and heal your skin
Sunflower seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help lower skin redness and roughness. Sunflower seed oil is high in omega-6 (linoleic) fatty acid and vitamin E. Omega-6 acid helps decrease inflammation in the skin and enhances the development of new skin cells.
Fast facts on grapeseed oil
• Grapeseed oil is high in omega-6 fatty acids.
• The oil can be used in hair and on the skin as part of your beauty regimen.
• Grapeseed oil is high in polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), mostly omega-6
Grapeseed oil is a good source of vitamin E, even more so than olive oil. Vitamin E is a vitamin that works as a fat-soluble antioxidant, which helps protect your cells from damaging free radicals that have been associated with cancer, heart disease, and other chronic illnesses. Vitamin E also supports your immune system. Research shows it may slow the progression of dementia, but more study is needed. It contains resveratrol, which is well know in anti aging.
Jojoba Oil: g. It is lighter than other face oils and easily absorbed into skin. It deeply penetrates to soothe and soften while providing an excellent moisturizing effect and adding a healthy glow.
We've rediscovered the benefits of Jojoba Oil and we're sharing our top 10 with you:
1. Deeply-Hydrating. It is lighter than other face oils and easily absorbed into skin. It deeply penetrates to soothe and soften while providing an excellent moisturizing effect and adding a healthy glow.
2. Long-Lasting Moisturization. It doesn’t evaporate like water-based moisturizers, which is very important when your skin is exposed to the environment. Studies have shown that jojoba oil provides a substantial long-acting layer of moisture.
3. Nutritious for Skin. Jojoba is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin. Organic, cold-pressed, jojoba oil has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients.
4. Anti–Aging. Because it is the perfect moisturizer, Jojoba can help slow down the appearance of aging, and help to fade fine lines and wrinkles. In dermatological tests, it was shown that jojoba oil increases the skin's suppleness and the effect was still present as time passed. Tests also showed continued use of Jojoba oil resulted in reducing superficial facial lines.
5. Non-Acnegenic. Because Jojoba oil is very similar to human skin oils, its use can trick the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil and thus balance oil production, without promoting acne or other skin problems. Jojoba also naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on skin.
6. Easy, Not Greasy. Because Jojoba oil is very similar to our own skin oils, it immediately penetrates skin and soothes easily, helping to promote healthy, glowing skin without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue.
7. Soothes Sunburn. Jojoba oils hydrating action soothes sunburn and helps reduce the chances of peeling.
8. Gentle & Non-Allergenic. Jojoba oil is recommended for people with sensitive skin (including psoriasis and eczema) because of its gentle nature. Applying Jojoba oil to compromised skin can help reduce flare-ups.
9. Soothes Dry Skin. Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control.
10. Anti–Microbial. Jojoba oil naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on skin. This property makes it useful for those with acne and provides an added wound-healing benefit. Bonus: Jojoba oil acts as a natural preservative.
SEA BUCKTHORN OIL (HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES). PROTECTS YOUR SKIN
Compounds in sea buckthorn oil may boost your skin health when applied directly.
For instance, test-tube and animal studies show that the oil may help stimulate skin regeneration, helping wounds heal more quickly Similarly, animal studies reveal that sea buckthorn oil may also help reduce inflammation following UV exposure, protecting skin against sun damage Researchers believe that both of these effects may stem from sea buckthorn’s omega-7 and omega-3 fat In a seven-week study in 11 young men, a mix of sea buckthorn oil and water applied directly to the skin promoted skin elasticity better than a placebo.
There’s also some evidence that sea buckthorn oil may prevent skin dryness and help your skin heal from burns, frostbite and bedsores Keep in mind that more human studies are needed.
SUMMARY Sea buckthorn oil may help your skin heal from wounds, sunburns, frostbite and bedsores. It may also promote elasticity and protect against dryness.
Sea buckthorn oil may help protect your body against infections.
Experts attribute this effect, in large part, to the high flavonoid content of the oil.
Flavonoids are beneficial plant compounds which may strengthen your immune system by increasing resistance to illnesses.
In one test-tube study, sea buckthorn oil prevented the growth of bacteria such as E. COLI.
Tangerine oil (Citrus Reticulta) What Is Tangerine Oil Used For?
Tangerine oil is particularly helpful for treating skin conditions such as irritation and acne. Its antifungal and antiseptic properties help to prevent skin infections and treat dandruff and dry scalp. It also visibly reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
What Is the Definition of Tangerine Oil? Tangerine oil comes from the outer peel of a tangerine and is derived from a cold-pressed process. It has a calming, sweet, citrus scent.
What Are the Benefits of Tangerine Oil?
• Reduces acne, stretch marks, and scars
• Helps with pain, nausea, and anxiety
• Antiseptic properties
• Treats dandruff and dry scalp
Watermelon seed oil: (Citrullus Lanatus)
WHAT IS WATERMELON SEED OIL?
Watermelon seed oil is extracted by pressing sun-dried watermelon seeds (best by a cold-pressed method). It is a common practice in West Africa, where the oil is commonly referred to as Ootanga oil or Kalahari oil.
When it comes to the skin, hair, and even internal health, watermelon seed oil is a win, win, and win situation. Watermelon seed oil is high in unsaturated fatty acids, dominated by linoleic (63%) and oleic (15%) acids. Compared to that of other melons, watermelon seed oil shows significant antioxidant activity, with 5% higher levels of tocopherols. Tocopherols are a family of vitamin E compounds widely praised for their ability to protect the skin from the adverse effects of oxidative stress, including photo-aging. Vitamin E also boasts anti-inflammatory properties, which do wonders for irritated skin.
Wintergreen is an herb.
Wintergreen oil is made by steam processing of warmed, water-soaked wintergreen leaves. The leaves and oil are used to make medicine.
Wintergreen leaf is used for painful conditions including headache, nerve pain(particularly sciatica), arthritis, ovarian pain, and menstrual cramps. It is also used for digestion problems including stomachache and gas (flatulence); lung conditions including asthma and pleurisy; pain and swelling (inflammation); fever; and kidney problems.
Some people use small doses of wintergreen oil to increase stomach juices and improve digestion.
Wintergreen leaf is sometimes applied directly to the skin as a wash for achy joints (rheumatism), sore muscles, and lower back pain.
Wintergreen oil is applied to the skin as a “counterirritant” to relieve muscle pain. Counterirritants work by causing irritation that reduces pain and swelling in the underlying tissue. Wintergreen oil is also used to kill germs on the skin.
In manufacturing, wintergreen is used as a flavoring agent in food, candies, teas, and in pharmaceutical products.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Wintergreen leaf contains an aspirin-like chemical that might reduce pain, swelling, and fever.
Bio Pure for Skin Care
Other than acne, there are other ways to use manuka for skin care.
ATHLETE'S FOOT: RUB FEET WITH BIO PURE EVERYDAY THE MANUKA OIL WILL HELP CALM THE ITCH AND HELP THE FUNGUS.
Manuka can be added to homemade exfoliate rubs to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Likewise, it is helpful in detoxifying blends.
The oil is an exceptional addition to natural shampoos to fight dandruff.
Manuka (MATRICARIA RECUTITA) are both useful in cases of eczema when blended proportionately with carriers, like Bio Pure oil
Manuka, along with several more oils, is a useful head lice deterrent.
Dilute two drops of manuka oil in a bowl of water. Mix well and wash the affected area. You can also add two drops to a teaspoon of a carrier oil of choice and massage into the area either in the evening or morning.
A person's nails can show a lot about their health. Medical practitioners and healers in other countries use their condition to determine what sort of issues are going on in the body.
There are many ways we can help our nails, whether to strengthen them, fight fungal or other infections, or stimulate growth. Essential oils can help with all of those.
Manuka oil is especially useful for nail infections on the hands or feet.
Rosacea is not acne as some think; it is an inflammatory condition. Methods for reducing it are much like acne; however, different oils are used in most cases.
Some oils can be used for both, and manuka is one of them.
Different volatiles can be used in homemade shaving oils depending on whether you need an antiseptic, soothing, or cooling blend.
Manuka works well as an antiseptic agent.
On top of all the above benefits of manuka for the skin, it is excellent for cuts and scrapes, as well as other wounds.
Manuka fights infection and promotes healing, even in stubborn wounds that are inflamed and resistant to treatment.
MANUKA ESSENTIAL OIL BENEFITS
The oil of LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM leaf/branch has many benefits. It is considered to be:
Helps Reduce Cold Sores
Cold sores are caused by herpes simplex virus 1 or HSV-1. Most people feel them coming on with a tingling sensation at the infection site or itching.
They are not only annoying but can be quite painful as well as they morph. Unfortunately, once the virus is in the system, it does not go away, and there is no cure.
It lies dormant and often presents itself at the most inopportune times, such as with stress, the holidays, or too much sun.
Some essential oils can help reduce the severity of the symptoms and the longevity of the breakout. Manuka is one of them.
Manuka is effective against fleas, ticks, and the greenfly, which is an aphid that infests gardens.
This combination of oils we have chosen for BIO Pure is the ONLY oil you will ever need to buy for a constellation of difficulties that you may encounter in living life of planet Earth! Contact us to let us help you formulate your own super-oil, you will be happy you did!