We are living in a time where concerns for the food we eat, where it comes from, and how it was made play a big role in how our clients buy. The things that we want from food are evolving and, if you can afford it, organic food is one of the more popular choices for our generation. Those in the know, choose organic, even when the price is 2x the price.
When it comes to whey protein, the organic label has become popular in recent years and organic whey protein is a big player in the $220 billion supplement industry. We are a Certified Organic Lab and can make your protein powder either way, organic or otherwise.
Best Whey Product
So, today we’re going to look for our best whey product. Are they worth the price, what benefits they have, and what you need to know before deciding what you want for your customers, and how you want to market your products.
We make a point of not using unhealthy hormone treatments on the cows from which we derive our protein, with a no-bleach, no-acid process. This is another feather in our cap – it’s another way of removing common worries that surround the whey protein industry and ensuring that you’re getting nothing but the good stuff.
Our protein powder also Contains L-proline: L-PROLINE: The regenerative, skin-loving wonder.Helps Heal Wounds and Repair Skin, Supports Digestive Health, Helps Prevent Joint pain, Supports the Cardiovascular System and Contributes to a Healthy Metabolism and Fights Inflammation
Contains glutathione: Glutathione is a substance produced naturally by the liver and it is considered the master antioxidant in the body. It is the most abundant antioxidant produced by the cells that can help combat free radicals. It is essential for protecting the cells against oxidative damage which can lead to all kinds of health issues as well as speed up the rate at which the body ages.
As we get older, levels of Glutathione in the body decrease which puts the body at risk. This is why Glutathione supplementation is so important to keep your body at its optimum health and slow down the aging process. Glutathione helps improve cellular function, liver health, detoxification, antioxidant activity, as well as protects against a range of health conditions and degenerative diseases. However, there are many Glutathione supplements out there that don’t actually work, we have chosen the most effective on the market.
Other Key Nutrients
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that has been long touted as a fundamental component of a healthy immune system. It’s a vital building block for the proteins in your body, and without it, your body would not be able to function properly.
L-Lysine blocks certain amino acids like arginine that are responsible for spreading viruses throughout your body. Its effects are powerful, which is why it’s recently exploded in popularity.
L-arginine is an amino acid that helps the body build protein.
Your body usually makes all the L-arginine it needs. L-arginine is also found in most protein-rich foods, including fish, red meat, poultry, soy, whole grains, beans, and dairy products.
As a supplement, L-arginine can be used orally and topically. It can also be administered intravenously (IV).
Because L-arginine acts as a vasodilator, opening (dilating) blood vessels, many people take oral L-arginine to treat heart conditions and erectile dysfunction.
Research on the use of L-arginine for specific conditions shows:
• Angina. Studies suggest that L-arginine might decrease symptoms and improve quality of life in people with a mild to severe form of this type of chest pain.
• High blood pressure (hypertension). Some research has shown that oral L-arginine can lower blood pressure in healthy people, people with mild blood pressure elevation and diabetes, and in people with a type of high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of the heart (pulmonary hypertension). Infusions of L-arginine also appear to lower blood pressure in people with hypertension.
• High blood pressure during pregnancy. Some studies show that L-arginine infusions may lower blood pressure in pregnant women who develop high blood pressure.
• Preeclampsia. L-arginine infusions may lower blood pressure in women with this pregnancy complication. Some research shows that taking oral L-arginine might help prevent preeclampsia in pregnant women.
• Erectile dysfunction. Taking oral L-arginine might improve sexual function in men with erectile dysfunction due to a physical cause.
• Peripheral arterial disease (PAD). When taken orally or by infusion for a short period of time, L-arginine may improve symptoms and blood flow in people with this circulatory condition
L-arginine is considered to be generally safe. It might be effective at lowering blood pressure, reducing the symptoms of angina and PAD, and treating erectile dysfunction due to a physical cause.
Along with these incredible ingredients, we also add Vitamin C and Iron along with our stevia sweetener, and wonderful natural flavors. We have several to choose from, or you can create one just for you.
This health and wellness category is about to explode, call us today to get in on this incredible product line. Also, look for the “serum” that pulls it all together. Call today.